Saturday 25 July 2015

The Joys of Family Planning

Dear diary, If my school mates were to see me now they would do a double take. Some may even wipe their eyes hoping their vision was false. Hmm. .. I understand my people. The weight gain is unbelievable abi. Imagine I used to be known as the smallie of the class but not anymore. Kai! family planning can do that to you if you are unlucky at it, like I am. Oh, don't blame me ooo. I mean haven't you noticed how bad our economy is. The induced school fees paying hypertension is bad enough. A woman has to be wise and if you have an oga who doesn't understand why he has to wear raincoat for woman he paid two times (that is a story for another day) then you've got to help yourself. If you have an oga who doesn't understand why smallie is becoming biggie then as a Naija woman you've got to do what you have to do.
So, I went to do the sensible thing and used my hand to carry wahala. I will tell you in my next post what I resolved to do.
-Belinze

2 comments:

  1. A friend once told me that she had always thought that the fear of a missed period would end when she got married. Ironically it only got worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Yes oooo. Many of us have to live with that ever present fear.

    ReplyDelete